A letter from Somalia. The Land.

This is a message to all Somalis in this generation and the next generation.

Our beautiful Country is asking us these questions: I am a Country in the Africa Continent, my name’s Somalia, my people are Somalis and they have one culture, one language and one Religion. And I have a lot of natural resources comparing to other Countries.

 I must admit that I have the best agricultural land, nice weather, longest coast in Africa, a lot of fish and also I possess crude oil not to mention my two ever flowing rivers Shebelle and jubba and also my lovely mountains and my beautiful tourist attraction sites.

So why don’t my people realize that they are the luckiest people on earth? And why don’t they seek their natural resources of which I have in abundant? Why are they fighting and what they fighting for? 




I am prosperous, productive Country and I am a large and beautiful country in every way you look at me. All I need from you is to have peace and I promise you that I remain prosperous.!

Soomaaliyaa

Comments