Moga Tribune returns

Walaalo i cafi, wan ku cafiyey adiga...


Its been a while since I had last blogged here at Moga Tribune. So much has happened, my Somalia, dispute the challenges, is moving forward steadily. the Horn of Africa has been swept by a wind of change with Ethiopia and Eritrea both halting their tensions for a long lasting peace. As much as we feel the force of the wind, it carries nothing but light rain over the border in Somalia. By this I mean its very important to note that the wind of change is not a Somali owned.

This is the frank truth. We Somalis need our own Somali-led wind of peace. As much as I praise, applaud and support the peace process in Ethiopia/Eritrea and wind of chance, I still believe Somalis need one which will speak with a Somali linguistic tone.

What is my point? My point is to keep our head down in the blueprint design of a reconciled Somalia with nobody left behind.

Ethnic Somali owned and Somali led.

Mohamed Hassan

Comments