It feels good to be back at Home



Wow, Wow Wow Wow is all I can say. I went to Liido Beach today and Have never felt that amount euphoria in my life ever before. To actually be back home in my Beach and my Land, Absoutly Incredible.  

We woke up at 7am and haven't been that excited in my life before ever. font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; text-align: left;"> I haven't sleep at all last night due to the fact that I was so eager to go for a swim. Just incredible. I remember as a child when in school back in London, every summer my classmates all use to discuss what their summer plans where. one would jump up and state how he would be going to Morocco and another would jump up boasting that Turkey is the Ultimate holiday destination.


 I always knew Mogadishu beat them all but was never brave enough to say it due to the fact that we had constant war and violence. Stuff that, now every Somali child growing up can say Stuff that, I'm going Mogadishu and nothing compares to Liido Beach.

If you can only come and view the breath-taking views across the sandy beaches when on top of the rock cliffs, you wouldn't have a clue.

 We are slowly coming back and we are slowly rebuilding our Great City, once known as the "White City" due to its white Italian architect buildings. Inshallah We will be the Global Power we once where.

INSHALLAH Long Live Somalia, Long Live Mogadishu

 Freedom is a Must

 Deeq - PPG - Editor

Comments