Greetings!

Ramadan Kariim and Deep apologises that i haven't been writing lately, just had a hectic schedule and a lot of travelling. Time flies so quickly.

We still here, home sweet home Alhamdulilah and as was the trend these last few years, life is still buzzing in Mogadishu.

I wanted to share with you all some videos I had been taking on my iPad while travelling across our ancient city. Not perfection, but hey, at least I tried to show you all some visuals footage's! After all, so much negativity had been heard from the capital but life goes on here.

I love my city and proud to be based here working and contributing my effort in my beloved motherland.

Different scenes around the Lido Area




National Theatre road towards Ex Parliament


Care to enjoy! 

Mohamed Hassan (Dj)

Comments